U.S. Citizens who are 16 years (pre-registration) or older, who are residents of Guam, who are not confined to a mental institution nor judicially declared insane, and are not committed under a sentence of imprisonment may register to vote (in-person) at the following locations:
1. Guam Election Commission Office*
414 West Soledad Avenue
GCIC Building, Arcade Suite A11 (Ground Floor)
Hagåtña, Guam 96910
2. Department of Revenue & Taxation, Motor Vehicle Division
Qualified individuals may opt to register to vote or update their voter registration record when they apply for a driver’s license or Guam ID.
3. Mayors’ Offices*
Listed below are mayors’ offices with deputized voter registrars. Please click the links below to view the location of each office on GoogleMaps.
4. Contact a Volunteer Voter Registrar*
Please click here for the list of Volunteer Voter Registrars in our community.
The registrars listed can assist any qualified citizen in registering to vote.
Please remember to bring a photo identification card when you go to register.
5. Online Voter Registration
Please note that individuals who wish to register to vote online must have a valid Guam driver’s license or Guam ID.
* Currently suspended due to Executive Order No. 2020-32 Relative To Continuing The Stay-At Home Order With Additional Services