Before coming to your scheduled training, please do the following; Read and review the Precinct Official Handbook
Read and review the Precinct Official Training Presentation
Watch and review the eight (8) training videos
Please watch all training videos before your scheduled training date. As you watch, please note down any questions you may have about the processes and we will address them during the training.
- Must be a registered voter for the District in which the appointment is made;
- Must be able to read and write the English language; demonstrate Math and English competencies.
- Must not be holding or be a nominee for an elective office;
- Must not be an immediate relative of an elected official or candidate.(Immediate relative means: parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, sibling, step-sibling, child, step-child, grandchild, step-grandchild, spouse, common-law, and/or in-law).
- Must be able to follow instructions;
- Must be able to attend an instructional seminar;
- Must be able to pass a standardized examination of the elections laws; and
- Must not be a Director or Deputy Director of the Executive Branch, Administrative Director or Assistant Administrative Director of the Legislative or Judicial Branch.
Note: If you do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, then you should not fill out this form. Applications will only be accepted with a photocopy of a valid identification.
Use the links below to access the files. Please continue to review the handbook and presentations to prepare for Election Day.
2022 Primary Election on Saturday, August 27, 2022
- 5:30 a.m. – Showtime at Polling Site
- Hagatna – Guam Congress Building
- Asan/Maina – Asan/Maina Mayor’s Office/Community Center
- Piti – Jose Rios Middle School
- Agat – Marcial Sablan Elementary School
- Santa Rita – Harry S. Truman Elementary School
- Umatac – Umatac Mayor’s Office/Community Center
- Merizo – Merizo Martyr’s Elementary School
- Inarajan – Inarajan Middle School
- Talofofo – Talofofo Elementary School
- Yona – M.U. Lujan Elementary School
- Chalan Pago/Ordot – Ordot Chalan Pago Elementary School
- Sinajana – C.L. Taitano Elementary School
- Agana Heights – Agana Heights Elementary School
- Mongmong/Toto/Maite – J.Q. San Miguel Elementary School
- Barrigada – P.C. Lujan Elementary School
- Mangilao – G.W. High School
- Tamuning – JFK High School
- Dededo (Precincts 18-18E) – Okkodo High School
- Dededo (Precincts 18F-18J) – Benavente Middle School
- Dededo (Precincts 18K-18N) – Liguan Elementary School
- Yigo (Precincts 19-19C) – FBLG Middle School
- Yigo (Precincts 19D-19F) – D.L. Perez Elementary School
- Please dress appropriately.
- Coordinate with your Poll Maintenance Worker(s) to set up your polling rooms/areas prior to Election Day.
Election Day: Morning Reminders
COUNT ALL THE BALLOTS YOU RECEIVE WITH YOUR SUPPLY BAG:
- Official Primary Election Partisan Ballots
- Official Primary Election Non-Partisan Ballots
- Absentee Envelopes
- Provisional Primary Election Partisan Ballots
- Provisional Primary Election Non-Partisan Ballots
If not done prior, set up your polling room/area according to suggested layout in supply bag.