The following are volunteer registrars in the Guam community. They can assist any qualified citizen to register for voting and for the Guam Decolonization Registry. Please remember to bring proof of U.S. Citizenship and a photo identification card when you go to register.
2016 Primeru Ileksion Guahan
2016 Guam Primary Election
Sat., August 27, 2016 @ 7:00 a.m.
- Regular business hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (UTC+10), Monday through Friday
- except for Government of Guam holidays.
You can contact us via...
Voice: +1-671-477-9791; Facsimile: +1-671-477-1895
Email us at Vote@gec.guam.gov;
Or you may write to or walk-in at our office at:
Guam Election Commission
414 West Soledad Avenue, GCIC Bldg.
2nd Floor, Suite 200
Hagatna, GU 96910
- About the GEC
- Reports, Studies & Publications
- Meetings, Hearings, & Public Events
- For Voters
- For Candidates
- For Registrars
- GEC Election Timeline 2016
- For Precinct Officials
- About This Website
- Contact the GEC
Copyright Guam Election Commission. All Rights Reserved.