2014 Precinct Official Applications are available here!
- Must be a registered voter for the District in which the appointment is made;
- Must be able to read and write the English language; demonstrate Math and English competencies.
- Must not be holding or be a nominee for an elective office;
- Must not be an immediate relative of an elected official or candidate.
(Immediate relative means: mother, father, son, daughter, wife, husband and in-law.)
- Must be able to follow instructions;
- Must be able to attend an instructional seminar;
- Must be able to pass a standardized examination of the elections laws; and
- Must not be a Director or Deputy Director of the Executive Branch, Administrative Director or Assistant Administrative Director of the Legislative or Judicial Branch.
Note: IF YOU DO NOT MEET ALL OF THE QUALIFICATIONS LISTED ABOVE, THEN YOU SHOULD NOT FILL OUT THIS FORM.
Submit your completed application along with an official photo identification card and your Social Security card.